Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Fernando in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fernando is a Spanish and Portuguese given name.
Fernando may also refer to:
- Fernando (Handel opera), alternative title for the opera Sosarme
- Fernando (Schubert opera), Singspiel in one act, composed by Franz Schubert in 1815
- Fernando, opera by Carlo Arrigoni 1733
- "Fernando" (song), a song by ABBA in 1976
- Fernando (footballer, born 1987), plays for Galatasaray
- Fernando (footballer, born 1993), plays for Fluminense
- CD San Fernando, a Spanish football team
- Club San Fernando, an Argentine multi-sports club in San Fernando, Buenos Aires
- Fernando (Barcelona Metro), a former Barcelona metro station
- Fernando Andacht, a Uruguayan-born semiotician
- Fernando de Noronha, a Brazilian island in the Atlantic
- Fernando, Minnesota
- Cirque Fernando, a former Parisian circus
- E. Fernando, an Indian politician
- Estación San Fernando, a railway station in San Fernando, Chile
- Fernando's Hideaway, a recurring Saturday Night Live sketch with Billy Crystal satirizing Fernando Lamas
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fernando.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.