(Redirected from Fernando (footballer))
Fernando is a Spanish and Portuguese given name.
Fernando may also refer to:
- Fernando (footballer, born 1987) plays for Galatasaray
- Fernando (footballer, born 1993) plays for Fluminense
- Fernando de Noronha, a Brazilian island in the Atlantic
- Fernando (opera), Singspiel in one act, composed by Franz Schubert in 1815
- "Fernando", 1975 song recorded by Anni-Frid Lyngstad as a solo artist, and by ABBA in 1976
- Cirque Fernando, a former Parisian circus
- Fernando's Hideaway, a recurring Saturday Night Live segment appearing in seasons 9 and 10 featuring Billy Crystal as the title character (a parody of Fernando Lamas).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fernando.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.