Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fero in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fero or Feró is a given name and family name, and may refer to:
- Ferario Spasov (born 1962), Bulgarian football coach and manager
- František Velecký (1934–2003), Slovak actor
Feró is a Hungarian nickname for Ferenc:
- Feró Nagy (born 1946), Hungarian rock singer and musician
- Ken Fero, a UK documentary filmmaker and political activist
- Ferö, an occasional spelling of the Danish ship Færøe
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fero.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.