From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A fess is a heraldic charge.
Fess or FESS may also refer to:
- Simeon D. Fess (1861-1936), American politician and educator, Congressman and Senator from Ohio
- Fess Parker (1924-2010), American actor
- Professor Longhair (1918-1980), blues singer and pianist also known as "Fess"
- nickname of Charlie Johnson (bandleader) (1891-1959), American jazz bandleader and pianist
- Fess Williams (1894-1975), American jazz musician
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery, also brandname of a simple saline solution for sinus irrigation
- Fess Hotel, Madison, Wisconsin, on the National Register of Historic Places
- Fess Ferenc, a fictional character from Brian Lumley's Necroscope (series) novels
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fess.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.