From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fibe-Mini)
Fibe Mini (ファイブミニ) is a Japanese soft drink with added dietary fiber produced by Otsuka Pharmaceutical. It was launched in 1988, and is often considered the first "functional food". The functional ingredient is polydextrose.
- Allen, Gary J.; Albala, Ken (10 October 2007). The business of food: encyclopedia of the food and drink industries. ABC-CLIO. p. 211. ISBN 978-0-313-33725-3. Retrieved 12 February 2012.
- Goldberg, Israel (30 April 1994). Functional Foods: Designer Foods, Pharmafoods, Nutraceuticals. Springer. p. 11. ISBN 978-0-8342-1688-4. Retrieved 12 February 2012.
- Heasman, Michael; Mellentin, Julian (2001). The functional foods revolution: healthy people, healthy profits?. Earthscan. pp. 4, 136. ISBN 978-1-85383-687-9. Retrieved 12 February 2012.
- Dimitris Charalampopoulos; Robert A. Rastall (31 July 2009). Prebiotics and probiotics science and technology. Springer. p. 340. ISBN 978-0-387-79057-2. Retrieved 12 February 2012.
- Hayes, David (1 July 2004). "More than a functional fad: as functional foods continue to develop in Japan, it is clear that functional dairy products are more than just a passing phase.". Dairy Industries International. Wilmington Publishing Ltd. ISSN 0308-8197. Retrieved 12 February 2012. Alt. link.