|Industry||Network Security, Endpoint Security, Cyber Deception|
|Founder||Timothy Sullivan, Gene Savchuk|
United States of America
|Products||Threat Detection, Threat Hunting and Automated Response|
Fidelis Cybersecurity is a cybersecurity company focused on threat detection, hunting, and targeted response of advanced threats and data breaches. Among its' customers includes IBM, the United States Army and the United States Department of Commerce.
Fidelis offers network security appliances, which include the company's patented Deep Session Inspection architecture. The company claims speed and accuracy in network traffic inspection among its technical differentiators.
In April 2015, Marlin Equity Partners entered into an agreement with General Dynamics to acquire Fidelis Cybersecurity Solutions with the intention of creating a new advanced threat defense service.
Skyview Capital, a global private investment firm, acquired Fidelis in December 2019. https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/skyview-capital-acquires-fidelis-cybersecurity-300987556.html
- Michael Riley, Greg Farrell and Ann Woolner, "Cyber Cops Stymied by Anonymity in Tracking Google, Sony Hacks", Bloomberg News, June 6, 2011, retrieved June 14, 2013.
- High-performance network content analysis platform by Gene Savchuk, patent number 7467202, at Google patents
- Deep Session Inspection Archived 2014-05-15 at the Wayback Machine, General Dynamics Fidelis Cybersecurity Solutions, retrieved June 14, 2013.
- "General Dynamics to Acquire Fidelis Security Systems: Transaction complements and enhances General Dynamics' cyber security solutions portfolio", Press release, PR Newswire, August 20, 2012.
- "Marlin Equity Partners snaps up cybersecurity firm Fidelis". ZD Net. April 14, 2015. Retrieved March 21, 2016.
- "Fidelis Cybersecurity Acquires Resolution1 Security". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved May 12, 2015.
- Lohr, Steve. "At Berkeley, a New Digital Privacy Protest". The New York Times. Retrieved 2016-02-01.
- Kerner, Sean Michael. "Fidelis Boosts Cyber-Security With Intelligent Deception Module". eWeek. Retrieved January 25, 2018.