Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fidelity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fidelity is the quality of faithfulness or loyalty.
Fidelity may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Fidelity (film) (La Fidélité), a 2000 French film by Andrzej Żuławski
- "Fidelity" (House), an episode of the TV series House
- Fidelity Records, an American record label
- "Fidelity" (song), a 2006 song by Regina Spektor
- "Fidelity", a song by Starsailor from their 2003 album Silence Is Easy
- Fidelity, a painting by Jean-Baptiste Greuze
- Fidelity (art and symbolism), a personification in Western art
- Fidelity (novel), a 1915 novel by Susan Glaspell
- Fidelity Investments a multinational financial services corporation based in Boston, U.S.
- Fidelity International, a global mutual fund group, spun off from the above in 1980
- Fidelity National Financial, an American real estate and financial services company
- Fidelity National Information Services (FIS), an American financial information technology and outsourcing company
- Fidelity Trust Company, a former bank in Philadelphia, U.S., absorbed in a merger in 1988
- Fidelity Bank Ghana, a commercial bank
- Fidelity Bank Nigeria, a commercial bank
- Fidelity Southern Corporation, a holding company based in Atlanta, U.S.
- SBM Bank Kenya Limited, formerly Fidelity Commercial Bank Limited, a commercial bank in Kenya
- Fidelity Township, Jersey County, Illinois, U.S.
- Fidelity, Illinois, a village in the U.S.
- Fidelity, Missouri, a village in the U.S.
Science and technology
- Fidelity of quantum states, in quantum information theory
- Fidelity, in genetics, the accuracy of DNA replication
- High fidelity and Low fidelity, levels of quality of sound or image reproduction
- HMS Fidelity (D57), a Royal Navy Special Service Vessel (Q-ship) lost in the Second World War
- USS Fidelity (AM-96), a minesweeper launched in 1942
- USS Fidelity (AM-443), a minesweeper launched in 1953
- Fidelity Building (disambiguation), the name or nickname of various buildings
- Fidelity Radio, the branding for WFID, a radio station licensed to serve Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico
- Fidelity (Anglican), a now defunct organization within the Anglican Church of Canada
- High fidelity (disambiguation)
- Low fidelity
- Fidelity Medallion, the oldest decoration of the United States military
- Fidelity Ultimate Chess Challenge, a 1991 chess video game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fidelity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.