Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fidget in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fidget may refer to:
- ST Fidget, a British Admiralty tugboat
- Fidgeting, the inability to sit still for a period of time
- Fidget house, a genre of Electro house
- Fidget spinner, a type of stress-relieving toy that usually is 3 pointed and spins around a ball bearing
- Fidget, a secondary villain in the 1986 animated children's film The Great Mouse Detective.
- Fidgets, a term used for thieving midgets disguised as babies in the Our Gang film Free Eats
- All pages with titles beginning with Fidget
- All pages with titles containing Fidget
- Phidget, a type of electronics component
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fidget.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.