|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Origin||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|Genres||Rock, Pop Rock|
|Past members||Caleb Brown
Fido is a rock band from Victoria, Australia, although they list themselves as Heavy Pop on their Myspace page. Fido formed in 1999 and have toured around Australia. The first recording took place through one microphone in the middle of Pete’s parents lounge room.
Fido were known for their high energy on-stage performances, and have shared the stage with artists such as Antiskeptic, Kiss Chasy, Seraphs Coal and Wishful thinking.
The song Lift Me Up (which first appeared on the EP Open Seven Days) had high rotation on the international hit Christian youth radio show The Reality Zone.
On 10 August Fido announced with "much love" that they were "no more" 
The final line up of Fido was David Temby, Jesse Chatelier, Alex DesForges and Daniel Kelaart.
- Alex DesForges - Drums/vocals
- Pete Seamons - Guitar/vocals/screamos
- Jesse Chatelier - Bass/vocals
- Daniel Kelaart.- Guitar/vocals
- Caleb (Mad Dog) Brown - Guitar/vocals
- Dan Coronado - Guitar/vocals
- Paul Derham - Guitar/Back-Up Vocals
- Scot Leslie - Bass Guitar/Back-Up Vocals
- David Temby - Guitar
- 15 Million Times -EP (2000)
- Open Seven Days - Ep (2002)
- Lost Without You - single (2004)
- Something you Should Have - Album (2008)
|This article on a rock band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|