Field artillery (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Field artillery may refer to:
- Field artillery, a category of mobile weapons supporting armies in the field
- Field Artillery (magazine), a discontinued bimonthly magazine published from 1911 to 2007 by the U.S. Field Artillery Association
- Field artillery team, a type of tactical organization in the U.S. Army
- Royal Field Artillery, a branch of British Army artillery, from 1899 to 1924
- United States Army Field Artillery Corps, a corps of the U.S. Army
- U.S. Field Artillery March, song by John Philip Sousa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Field artillery.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.