Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fiend in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fiend may refer to:
- An evil spirit or demon in mythology
- A person addicted to either a pernicious act, a cause, a hobby or sport.
- Fiend (Dungeons & Dragons), a collective term for malicious creatures in the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game
- Fiends (album), by Christian hardcore band Chasing Victory
- Fiend (rapper) (born 1976), rapper formerly with No Limit Records
- "Fiend" (song), a 2002 song by Coal Chamber
- "Fiend", a 1998 song by Orgy from Candyass
- Fiend Club, a fan-club for horror-punk pioneers The Misfits
- "F(r)iend", a song by In Flames from the album Soundtrack to Your Escape
- The Fiend, a Russian fairy tale
- The Fiend (film), a 1972 British serial killer horror film
- The Fiend, alter-ego of professional wrestler Bray Wyatt
- Fiend (film), a 1980 American B movie science fiction horror film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fiend.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.