|Look up fiend in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fiend may refer to:
- An evil spirit or demon in mythology
- A person addicted to either a pernicious act, a cause, a hobby or sport.
- Fiend (Dungeons & Dragons), a collective term for malicious creatures in the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game
- Fiends (album), by Christian hardcore band Chasing Victory
- Fiend (rapper) (born 1976), rapper formerly with No Limit Records
- "Fiend" (song), a 2002 song by Coal Chamber
- Fiend Club, a fan-club for horror-punk pioneers The Misfits
- F(r)iend, a song by In Flames from the album Soundtrack to Your Escape
- The Fiend, a Russian fairy tale
- The Fiend (film), a 1972 British serial killer horror film
- Fiend (film), a 1980 American B movie science fiction horror film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fiend.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.