Fifth Column (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fifth column or fifth columnist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fifth column refers to a group of people who undermine a larger group from within. It may also refer to:
Fifth Column may also refer to:
Film and television
- The Fifth Column (film) (also known as Hinkerort zorasune), a 2010 short film set in Beirut
- "The Fifth Column", episode 2.35 of the military science fiction series Exosquad
- Fifth Column (V franchise), a subgroup of aliens in the V science fiction franchise that oppose the takeover of Earth and plot to rebel against the current alien leadership
- Fifth Column (band), an all-women experimental punk band from Toronto, Canada
- The 5ifth Column, an album by industrial rock band Acumen Nation
- Fifth Column, a 2003 album by British musician U.N.P.O.C.
- The 5th Column, official street team of the rock band AFI
- Fifth Column Records, an industrial record label active in the 1990s
- Fifth Column, a 1940 book by John Langdon-Davies
- The Fifth Column and the First Forty-Nine Stories, a set of short stories and one play by Ernest Hemingway
- The Fifth Column, a political and media gossip page in Ireland's Sunday Independent
- Fifth Column (sotūn-e panjom), an editorial in the Iranian newspaper Jame'e written by Ebrahim Nabavi
- The 5th Column, a fictional Nazi group in the City of Heroes MMORPG computer game
- The Fifth Column, a libertarian-leaning podcast hosted by Kmele Foster, Michael C. Moynihan, Matt Welch.
- Sixth Column, a 1941 science fiction novel by Robert A. Heinlein
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fifth Column.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.