(Redirected from Filbert (disambiguation))
Filbert can mean the following:
- Corylus maxima, a species of hazelnut
- Filbert is an alternative name for a hazelnut
- Filbert, South Carolina
- Filbert, West Virginia
- Filburt, a character of the TV show Rocko's Modern Life
- Filbert the Fox, Leicester City Football Club's Mascot
- Filbert paintbrush, a type of artist's brush that has an ovoid tip which resembles a hazelnut
- Filbert the Worm, a fictional character on the comic strip US Acres
- Philbert Frog, British animated series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Filbert.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.