File:1 vs. 100 Board.jpg
1_vs._100_Board.jpg (365 × 273 pixels, file size: 43 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
A screenshot from the Australian version of 1 vs. 100. Fair use under TV Screenshot. Source: My Digital Camera.
|This image is a screenshot of a copyrighted television program. As such, the copyright for it is most likely owned by the company or corporation that produced it. It is believed that the use of a limited number of low-resolution screenshots
qualifies as fair use under the Copyright law of the United States. Any other uses of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, might be copyright infringement. For more information, see Wikipedia:Non-free content.
- The television program screenshot illustrates a key element of the show which is described in the article.
- The television program screenshot is of lower resolution than the original television program screenshot (copies made from it will be of inferior quality).
- The television program screenshot is not replaceable with a free-use or public-domain image.
- The television program screenshot does not limit the copyright owners' rights to distribute the program in any way.
- The television program screenshot is being used for informational purposes only, and its use is not believed to detract from the original television program screenshot in any way.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||06:38, 10 August 2017||365 × 273 (43 KB)||Theo's Little Bot||Reduce size of non-free image (BOT - disable)|
|05:11, 30 January 2007||No thumbnail||500 × 375 (77 KB)||Lakeyboy||A screenshot from the Australian version of 1 vs. 100. Fair use under TV Screenshot. Source: My Digital Camera.|
- You cannot overwrite this file.