Petits_Machins.ogg (Ogg Vorbis sound file, length 30 s, 119 kbps)
Source: Filles de Kilimanjaro
Songwriters: Miles Davis
Producer: Teo Macero
Copyright: (C) 1968, 1990 CBS Records Inc.
|This is a sound sample from a song, movie, sound effect, or other audio recording that is currently copyrighted. The copyright for it may be owned by the company who made it or the author. For a song, it may also be owned by the person(s) who performed it. It is believed that the use of this work qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law when used on the English-language Wikipedia, hosted on servers in the U.S. by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation, where:
A more detailed fair use rationale should be provided by the user who uploaded this sample.
Any other uses of this sample, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. If you are the copyright holder of this sample and you feel that its use here does not fall under "fair use", please see Wikipedia:Copyright problems for information on how to proceed.
To the uploader: If this is a free, non-copyrighted audio recording, please post it to Wikimedia Commons instead. Fair use
Fair use rationale for Filles de Kilimanjaro
- No free equivalent is available or could be created that would adequately give the same information.
- The sample does not replace the original market role of the song.
- The sample is 30 seconds of a much longer song and is of reduced quality.
- The song has previously been published.
- The sample meets general Wikipedia content requirements.
- The sample contributes significantly to the article by illustrating a song specifically discussed in the article.
Fair use rationale for Miles Davis
- The audio sample is of inferior quality of the original track. At approx. 30 seconds, it is significantly shorter than the main work. Due to its lower quality and size, the audio sample would not be a perferred substitute to the main track for either entertainment or commercial purposes. Other short samples of this and other songs on the album appear on Amazon.com and iTunes, among other sites, for promotional purposes.
- No free or public domain audio samples have been located to represent this subject.
- The audio sample does not limit the copyright owners' rights to reproduce the song, album, or video in any way.
- The audio sample is being used for informational purposes only, as it reflects important aspects of Miles Davis's work.
The audio sample is a copyrighted work. U.S. copyright laws apply to this work. Should a free or public domain sample be located, it should be used in place of this audio sample.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||02:12, 4 April 2011||30 s (436 KB)||Dan56||== Summary == "Petits Machins (Little Stuff)", from Miles Davis's ''Filles de Kilimanjaro''. 30sec, 126kbit/s OGG. Source: ''Filles de Kilimanjaro''<br /> Songwriters: Miles Davis<br /> Producer: Teo Macero<br /> Copyright: (C) 1968, 1990 CBS Rec|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
Transcode statusUpdate transcode status
|Completed 05:27, 25 December 2017||1.0 s|