File:Schoolly D - PSK What Does It Mean.ogg
- Sound sample from the song "P.S.K. 'What Does It Mean'?"
- Song length: 6:32
- Reduced quality: yes, q=0
- Source : The Schoolly D album The Adventures of Schoolly D
- Songwriter(s): Schoolly D
- Performed by: Schoolly D
- Producer(s): Schoolly D, DJ Code Money
- Copyright ©1986 Schoolly D
Rationale of fair use for Schoolly D sample
This is a sound sample from a commercial recording. Its inclusion here is claimed as fair use because:
- It illustrates an educational article that specifically discusses the song from which this sample was taken. The section of music used is discussed in the article in relation to the song's lyrics, musical and vocal style, and may contain part of the song's chorus.
- It is a sample of no more than 30 seconds from a much longer recording, and could not be used as a substitute for the original commercial recording or to recreate the original recording.
- It is of a lower quality than the original recording.
- It is not replaceable with an uncopyrighted or freely copyrighted sample of comparable educational value.
- It is believed that this sample will not affect the value of the original work or limit the copyright holder's rights or ability to distribute the original recording.
- The audio sample is a copyrighted work. U.S. copyright laws apply to this work. Should a free or public domain sample be located, it should be used in place of this audio sample.
|This is a sound sample from a song, movie, sound effect, or other audio recording that is currently copyrighted. The copyright for it may be owned by the company who made it or the author. For a song, it may also be owned by the person(s) who performed it. It is believed that the use of this work qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law when used on the English-language Wikipedia, hosted on servers in the U.S. by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation, where:
A more detailed fair use rationale should be provided by the user who uploaded this sample.
Any other uses of this sample, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. If you are the copyright holder of this sample and you feel that its use here does not fall under "fair use", please see Wikipedia:Copyright problems for information on how to proceed.
To the uploader: If this is a free, non-copyrighted audio recording, please post it to Wikimedia Commons instead. Fair use
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||16:53, 10 April 2008||26 s (192 KB)||Edgarde||== Summary == *Sound sample from the song "P.S.K. 'What Does It Mean'?" *Song length: 6:32 *Reduced quality: yes, q=0 *Source : The Schoolly D album ''The Adventures of Schoolly D'' *Songwriter(s): Schoolly D *Performed by: Schoolly D *Producer(s): School|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
Transcode statusUpdate transcode status
|Completed 05:47, 25 December 2017||2.0 s|