|Full name||Filipe Manuel Cordeiro Duarte|
|Date of birth||30 March 1985|
|Place of birth||Lisbon, Portugal|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Playing position(s)||Centre back|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 00:00, 11 April 2016 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 23:00, 6 June 2019 (UTC)
Filipe Manuel Cordeiro Duarte (born 30 March 1985, in Lisbon) is a Portuguese born Macanease professional footballer who plays for S.L. Benfica de Macau and the Macau national football team as a central defender.
Filipe Duarte secured Macau's first ever World Cup qualifying win on 6 June 2019 against Sri Lanka. But the Macau Football Association then refused to send the tem to Sri Lanka to play the second leg due to security reasons.
- Scores and results list Macau's goal tally first.
|1.||30 June 2016||Guam Football Association National Training Center, Dededo, Guam||Mongolia||2–1||2–2||2017 EAFF E-1 Football Championship qualification|
|2.||2 July 2016||Guam Football Association National Training Center, Dededo, Guam||Northern Mariana Islands||2–1||3–1||2017 EAFF E-1 Football Championship qualification|
|3.||6 June 2019||Zhuhai Sports Centre Stadium, Zhuhai, China||Sri Lanka||1–0||1–0||2022 FIFA World Cup qualification|
Filipe Duarte was voted Macau Footballer of the Year at the Best Elite League Players (Melhores Jogddores da Liga Elite) awards on 22 September 2019.
- Michael Church (9 June 2019). "Football - Macau not sending team to Sri Lanka due to security concerns". Reuters.
- "Duarte, Filipe". National Football Teams. Retrieved 22 April 2017.
- (in Chinese)李思行 (23 Sep 2019). "甲組足球明星選舉頒發多個獎項 杜亞迪榮膺「澳門足球先生」". Exmoo.
- Filipe Duarte at ForaDeJogo
- National team data (in Portuguese)
- Filipe Duarte at National-Football-Teams.com
- Filipe Duarte at Soccerway
|This biographical article related to a Portuguese association football defender is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to Macau association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|