|Directed by||Lauren Parsekian|
|Produced by||Lauren Parsekian
|Music by||Andrew Skrabutenas|
|Edited by||Vegard H. Sorby|
In May 2011, filmmakers Lauren Parsekian and Molly Stroud went on a tour of the U.S., showing the documentary to school students and encouraging them to fill out apology cards for someone they've bullied or to write descriptions of how they themselves have experienced bullying.
- Debra Parsekian ... Herself
- Lauren Parsekian ... Herself
- Molly Stroud ... Herself
- Tetia Stroud ... Herself
- Weigel, Jen (2011-06-06). "Battling bullies with kindness". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 27 July 2011.
- Bartley, Nancy, "Documentary 'Finding Kind' urges girls to stop bullying", Seattle Times, May 24, 2011.
- Finding Kind on IMDb
- Inspired Nation: The Kind Campaign Stopping Hate in Schools Across the Country (CBS News)
|This article about a documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|