Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up finest hour in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term "finest hour" originated in the 1940 speech This was their finest hour by Winston Churchill.
Finest hour may also refer to:
- The Finest Hours: The True Story of a Heroic Sea Rescue, a book by Michael J. Tougias which was adapted for the namesake 2016 film
- Their Finest Hour, the second volume of Sir Winston Churchill's history of World War II
- Finest Hour (album), a 2011 album by comedian Patton Oswalt
- Finest Hour (band), an American hardcore punk band
- Finest Hour (quartet), a barbershop quartet
- "Finest Hour", a song by the power metal band Borealis from the album Fall from Grace
- "Finest Hour", a 2018 song by the electronic group Cash Cash featuring Abir
- The Finest Hours (1964 film), a 1964 documentary based on the above speech
- The Finest Hour, a 1991 war-drama film
- The Finest Hours (2016 film), a 2016 American film directed by Craig Gillespie
- Call of Duty: Finest Hour, first-person shooter for the Xbox, PlayStation 2 and GameCube by Spark Unlimited
- Finest Hour (arcade game), Japan-only 1989 arcade game by Namco
- Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour, an expansion pack for Hearts of Iron III
- Their Finest Hour (video game), air combat video game by Lucasfilm Games
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Finest hour.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.