Finley the Fire Engine
Finley the Fire Engine is a 2001 CGI children's cartoon series produced by Balley Beg animation studios in Douglas, Isle of Man. It is about the talking vehicles in a fictional town called Friendlyville. Each episode has a theme: for example, episode 4A's theme is wearing spectacles is no reason to be embarrassed ABC in Australia (18 March 2008 - 4 May 2014).
78 episodes are planned, each running for 15 minutes. It is, as of October 2007, being shown in Britain by the BBC. It is aimed at 2 to 6 year olds.
- Finley, fire engine played by Callum Hanks, also played the voice of Tuck the Turtle in the show 'Wonder Pets', also voiced by Reece Thompson
- Dexter "Dex", dump truck, voiced by Lee Tockar
- Captain Parker, older senior fire engine, voiced by Dean Smith
- DJ, front loader excavator (described on site as bulldozer)
- Jesse, tow truck
- Isabelle, ice cream van
- Abigail, ambulance
- Miguel, mail truck voiced by Justin Fletcher
- Gorby, recycling truck
- Scooty, school bus
- Hubert, police car
- Carl, lorry
- Scout the Dalmatian
- Suds, car wash
- Mr. Bell, fire station bell
- Lyle, and Lois, fuel pumps
- Polly, firemen's pole, voiced by Kathleen Barr.
- Episode guide at BBC
|This animated television series–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|