From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Notable residents, past and present
- Sir Henry Givens Burgess (1859–1937) was an Irish railway executive and politician who lived at Finnoe House.
- Edward Waller (1803–1873) was a land owner, zoologist and barrister who owned Finnoe House.
- John Francis Waller (1810–1894) was an Irish poet and editor who lived at Finnoe House.
- "Bunachar Logainmneacha na hÉireann - Placenames Database of Ireland". logainm.ie. Retrieved 2013-05-22.
- "Constituency Commission Report 2012 – Waterford - Tipperary - Laois - Offaly - Kildare area" (PDF). Constituency Commission. 14 July 2012.
|This article related to the geography of County Tipperary, Ireland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|