Finsbury Health Centre
The Finsbury Health Centre is in Clerkenwell, on the edge of the City of London. It was built in 1935–38, designed by Berthold Lubetkin and the Tecton architecture practice. The design shares some of its materials and detailing with similar Lubetkin projects of the period, including the Priory Green, Spa Green and Hallfield Estates.
Services housed at the centre include the Michael Palin Centre for Stammering and Clerkenwell Medical Practice.
- John Allan & Morley von Sternberg, Berthold Lubetkin (Merrell, 2002)
- John Allan, Lubetkin: Architecture and the Tradition of Progress (RIBA 1992)
- Islington Council: Finsbury Health Centre
- Design Museum page about Berthold Lubetkin
-  about Clerkenwell Medical Practice
-  website of Film documentary exploring impact of Lubetkin's work in Finsbury