Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fio in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fio or FIO may refer to:
- Fio Zanotti (born 1949), Italian record producer
- Florida Institute of Oceanography
- Fraction of inspired oxygen
- Flexible IO
- Pemoline, a stimulant
- The East Slavic name format of family name, given name and patronymic (Russian: фамилия, имя, отчество – ФИО)
- Free In and Out, maritime freight rate term.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.