Fiona Raby (born 1963) is a British artist and University Professor of Design and Social Inquiry at The New School. She served as professor of Industrial Design at the University of Applied Arts Vienna. She was also a member of the research and teaching staff at the Royal College of Art (RCA) from 1994 to 2015. She left to focus on her partnership with Dunne & Raby. Her work, in collaboration with partner Anthony Dunne, is part of the Museum of Modern Art's (MoMA) permanent collection.
She studied Architecture at the RCA, before completing an MPhil in Computer Related Design (CRD) at the RCA. She is one of the founding members of the CRD Research Studio at RCA. In 2001, she was shortlisted for the Perrier-Jouet design prize.
With partner Anthony Dunne, Fiona moved their teaching practice from the Royal College of Art (RCA) to Parsons in New York. The duo have been appointed professors of Design and Emerging Technology at The New School, which encompasses Parsons School of Design.
- Anthony Dunne and Fiona Raby,Design Noir: The Secret Life of Electronic Objects, Basel: Birkhäuser, 2001. ISBN 978-3-7643-6566-0.
- Anthony Dunne and Fiona Raby, 'Between Reality and the Impossible' In: Biennale Internationale Design Saint-Étiennne 2010. Cité du Design Éditions, Saint-Étienne, France, pp. 129–153. ISBN 978-2-912808-40-0
- Anthony Dunne and Fiona Raby, Speculative Everything: Design, Fiction and Social Dreaming, The MIT Press, 2013. ISBN 9780262019842.
- Paola Antonelli, Emma Dexter, Fiona Raby, Iwona Blazwick, Darkitecture: Learning Architecture for the Twenty-First Century Two Little Boys, 2013. ISBN 978-0-957429-90-1
- Montgomery, Angus (2 March 2015). "Dunne & Raby to Leave Royal College of Art". Design Week. Retrieved 8 August 2015 – via Business Source Complete - EBSCOhost.
- "Fiona Raby". MoMA: The Collection. Retrieved 8 August 2015.
- "Dunne and Raby Step Down from Royal College of Art". De Zeen Magazine. 5 March 2015. Retrieved 8 August 2015.
- Godson, Lisa (4 March 2001). "Making Waves". Sunday Times. Retrieved 8 August 2015 – via Newspaper Source - EBSCOhost.
- "Dunne and Raby move to Parsons following RCA departure". Dezeen. 2016-02-03. Retrieved 2016-09-04.