Fire Island (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fire Island, New York is a 32 mi (51 km) long barrier island far off the southern shore of Long Island, New York.
Fire Island may also refer to:
- Fire Island, New York, a 32 mi (51 km) long barrier island far off the southern shore of Long Island, New York
- West Fire Island, a smaller island with only about five houses in the Great South Bay north of Fire Island and south of Long Island
- East Fire Island, an uninhabited island larger than West Fire Island, but much smaller than Fire Island, just east of West Fire Island in the Great South Bay
- Fire Island National Seashore, a unit of the United States National Park Service that encompasses a majority of Fire Island
- Fire Island, Alaska (disambiguation), three islands named Fire Island in Alaska
- Fire Island, Michigan, a 2-acre (8,100 m2) island
- Fire Island (Sweet Grass County, Montana), an island in the Boulder River
- Fire Island (Flathead County, Montana), an island in Hungry Horse Reservoir
- Ognenny Ostrov ("Fiery Island"), which houses a maximum security prison
- "Fire Island", a song by the Village People from their debut album/maxi single
- Fire Island, a collaborative alias of UK house music producers and remixers Terry Farley and Pete Heller
- "Fire Island", a song by New Jersey indie rock band Fountains of Wayne from their 2003 album Welcome Interstate Managers
- "Fire Island, AK", a song by The Long Winters from their 2006 album Putting the Days to Bed
- "Over Fire Island", a song by Brian Eno from his 1975 album Another Green World
- "Fire Island", a 1984 song by Scottish synthpop band Secession
- Fire Island (Pokémon), a location in Pokémon: The Movie 2000
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fire Island.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.