From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
First Day may refer to:
- "First Day" (Timo Maas song), 2005
- "First Day" (The Futureheads song), 2003
- The first day of the week
- The first day of the Gregorian calendar, January 1, also known as New Year's Day
- First day of issue, the first day a postcard, postage stamp or stamped envelope is officially put up for sale
- "First Day" (The Inbetweeners), the first episode of the E4 sitcom The Inbetweeners
- the first day of the Genesis creation narrative (Old Testament of the Bible)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title First Day.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.