|Directed by||Kemp Curly
|Produced by||Kemp Curly
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
The snowboarders featured in this movie (Shawn Farmer, Nick Perata, Terje Haakonsen, Hannah Teter and Shaun White with guest appearances from Travis Rice) represent three generations of snowboarders and the progress this young sport has made over the past two decades. Most of the movie was shot in Alaska and its back country.
It is the first movie to be produced and financed by a soft-drink company.
- Kemp Curly - producer, editor
- Kevin Harrison - producer, director
- Marc Joubert - co-producer
- John Kaplan - co-producer
- Jack Kelly - coordinating producer
- Paula Martone - line producer
- Larry Tanz - executive producer
|This article about a sports-related documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This snowboarding-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|