First Impressions (TV series)
|Created by||Lawrence J. Cohen
|Theme music composer||Harry Nilsson|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||8 (3 unaired)|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Original release||August 27 – October 1, 1988|
This article is about the 1988 sitcom, for the 2016 reality competition show, see First Impressions (2016 TV series).
Brad Garrett stars as Frank Dutton, the owner of an advertising agency in Omaha, Nebraska who does impressions to sell his commercials. The show also focuses on Frank's social life as a divorcée starting to date again, and as a father to his nine-year-old daughter.
Eight episodes were filmed, but the show was canceled by CBS after airing the first five.
- Brad Garrett as Frank Dutton
- Thom Sharp as Dave Poole
- Brandy Gold as Lindsay Dutton
- Sarah Abrell as Donna Patterson
- James Noble as Raymond Voss
- Ruth Kobart as Mrs. Madison
|Nº||Episode Title||Original Airdate|
|1||"Pilot"||August 27, 1988|
|2||"Frank's Date"||September 3, 1988|
|3||"Raymond vs. the Computer"||September 10, 1988|
|4||"The Public Trust"||September 24, 1988|
|5||"On His Own"||October 1, 1988|
|8||"The Selling of Frank"||UNAIRED|
- Brooks, Tim; Marsh, Earle (2003). The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network and Cable TV Shows 1946–Present (8th ed.). New York: Ballantine. p. 411. ISBN 0-345-45542-8.
|This article about a television show originating in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|