First Tuesday may refer to:
- First Tuesday - a monthly NBC newsmagazine television program (1969 to 1973) first hosted by Sander Vanocur
- First Tuesday (documentary strand) - a monthly British current affairs television documentary strand
- First Tuesday (networking forum) - a London-based networking forum
- First Tuesday Book Club - an Australian book discussion television programme
- Election Day (United States), often but not always held on the first Tuesday of November
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title First Tuesday.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.