From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fish curry may refer to:
- Malabar matthi curry, an Indian dish with Chinese roots
- Fish head curry, a Singaporean dish where the head of an Ikan Merah (red snapper, literally "Red fish") is used.
- Machher Jhol (also spelled "Machher Ghonta") is a traditional Bengali and Oriya fish curry. It is a delicacy in Bengal and is the curry made of the fish head and that's the very reason it is called ghonta which means the head of the fish.
- Mas riha, a Maldivian fish curry
- Malu Mirisata, a fish curry from Sri Lanka
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fish curry.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fish curry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.