Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fitna or sedition in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fitna may refer to:
- Fitna (word), an Arabic word, meaning "sedition"
- Fitna (film), a 2008 short film by Geert Wilders
- The First Fitna (656–661 CE), a war of succession in the Rashidun Caliphate between Ali and the Umayyads (and Aisha)
- The Second Fitna (c. 680/683 – c. 685/692 CE), a war between the Umayyads and Ibn al-Zubayr
- The Third Fitna (744–750/752 CE), including the Umayyad civil wars and the Abbasid Revolution
- The Fourth Fitna (811–813/827 CE), including the civil war between caliphs al-Amin and al-Ma'mun and other regional conflicts
- The Fifth Fitna (865–866 CE), between caliphs al-Mu'tazz and al-Musta'in
- The Fitna of al-Andalus (1009–1031 CE), in the Caliphate of Cordoba
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fitna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.