|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Fityk 1.0.1 under Windows
1.3.0 / May 25, 2015
Fityk is a curve fitting and data analysis application, predominantly used to fit analytical, bell-shaped functions to experimental data. It is positioned to fill the gap between general plotting software and programs specific for one field, e.g. crystallography or XPS.
Fityk is distributed under the terms of GNU General Public License, but since version 1.0.0, subscription is required for downloading binaries. It runs on Linux, Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, FreeBSD and other platforms. It operates either as a command line program or with a graphical user interface.
- three weighted least squares methods:
- about 20 built-in functions and support for user-defined functions
- equality constraints
- data manipulations,
- handling series of datasets,
- automation of common tasks with scripts.
- Official website
- Marcin Wojdyr, Fityk: a general-purpose peak fitting program, Journal of Applied Crystallography, 2010, Volume 43, pages 1126-1128
|This free-software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|