From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fitzwilliam (or FitzWilliam) may refer to:
- Richard FitzWilliam, 5th Viscount FitzWilliam (1677–1743), Irish nobleman and politician
- Wendy Fitzwilliam (b. 1972), Trinidad and Tobago's second Miss Universe
- William FitzWilliam, 4th Earl FitzWilliam (1748–1833), British statesman
- Richard FitzWilliam, 7th Viscount FitzWilliam (1745–1816)
- Thomas Fitzwilliam (disambiguation)
- Earl FitzWilliam, title in the Peerage of Ireland and the Peerage of Great Britain
- Viscount FitzWilliam, title in the Peerage of Ireland
- Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge (University of Cambridge)
- Fitzwilliam Museum, art and antiquities museum of the University of Cambridge
- Fitzwilliam Darcy, a fictional character from Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice
- Fitzwilliam Virginal Book, source of keyboard music in the Elizabethan and Jacobean periods in England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fitzwilliam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Fitzwilliam. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|