Five by Five (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Five by five is a phrase used in radio communication to mean "I understand you perfectly".
Five by Five may also refer to:
- Five-by-five (basketball), an individual basketball performance in which a player has five in five categories
- Professor Cube, the 5x5x5 version of the Rubik's Cube
- 5by5 Studios, an internet broadcasting network
- "Five by Five" (Angel), an episode of Angel
- Five by Five (Pizzicato Five EP)
- Five by Five (The Rolling Stones EP)
- Five by Five (The Verve EP)
- "VxV" (Wolves at the Gate album)
- "Five By Five", by The Dave Clark Five 1970
- "Mr. Five by Five", a 1942 song by Freddie Slack and His Orchestra
- Jimmy Rushing, known as "Mr. Five by Five" and the subject of the above song
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Five by Five.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.