||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Headquarters||San Mateo, California|
|Alexa rank||Global Rank: 1,181 (Feb 2014)|
Fixya is a question-and-answer website where community members ask and answer questions about consumer products. The company was launched in June 2005 and is headquartered in San Mateo, California. The founder is Yaniv Bensadon .
Fixya released a mobile app in 2012 for users to ask and answer questions via video from their mobile device. The app was nominated for a 2013 Webby Award in the category of "Best Use of Device Camera".
The Fixya Report, which compares competing products based on common problems and issues, has been featured in The New York Times, PC Mag, Mashable, Techcrunch, The Hollywood Reporter, and other publications.
- "Company Profile". TechCrunch. 2012-02-06. Retrieved 2013-06-11.
- Schofield, Jack (20 December 2013). "Fixya users' complaints reveal the flaws in the top tablets". ZDnet. Retrieved 2 April 2014.
- "The Webby Awards: Best Use of Device Camera". Webby Awards. 2013-05-22. Retrieved 2013-06-11.
- "Rating Streaming-TV Boxes". The New York Times. 2012-04-03. Retrieved 2013-06-11.
- "A Crowd Service Gives Tips on Cloud Service". The New York Times. 2012-12-21. Retrieved 2013-06-11.
- "Meet the Ten Finalists for "Last Gadget Standing"". PC Mag. 2009-01-09. Retrieved 2013-06-11.
- "Study Shows iPhone More Reliable Than Samsung Smartphones". Mashable. 2013-02-22. Retrieved 2013-06-11.
- "iPad Is The Least Problematic Tablet Says FixYa, The Tech Q&A Site". TechCrunch. 2012-01-18. Retrieved 2013-06-12.
- "Study: Which Celebrity Headphones Rate Highest". Hollywood Reporter. 2013-06-06. Retrieved 2013-06-11.
|This article about an internet company of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|