Jump to navigation Jump to search
Flambeau may refer to:
- A burning torch, especially one carried in procession
- The Flambeau River, in northern Wisconsin, U.S.
- Flambeau, one of the founding members of the Order of Hermes in the game Ars Magica
- Flambeau, a flame fed by natural gas on early natural gas wells to show that the gas was flowing; see Gas flare.
- Flambeau butterfly, Dryas iulia
- Hercule Flambeau, a character in G. K. Chesterton's Father Brown stories
- Lac du Flambeau, Wisconsin
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flambeau.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.