From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Flambeau may refer to:
- A burning torch, especially one carried in procession
- The Flambeau River, in northern Wisconsin, U.S.
- Flambeau, one of the founding members of the Order of Hermes in the game Ars Magica
- Flambeau, a flame fed by natural gas on early natural gas wells to show that the gas was flowing; see Gas flare.
- Flambeau butterfly, Dryas iulia
- Hercule Flambeau, a character in G. K. Chesterton's Father Brown stories
- Lac du Flambeau, Wisconsin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flambeau.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.