Flame of Hope
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Flame of Hope may refer to:
- Flame of Hope (Special Olympics) - symbol of the Special Olympics
- Flame of Hope (diabetes) - tribute to Dr. Frederick Banting
- Eternal Flame of Hope - tribute to disabled people on Pecaut Square in Toronto.
- The Flame of Hope - failed flame, formerly at Centenary Square in Birmingham, England
- "Flame of Hope" - song from the album The Pacific Age by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flame of Hope.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.