Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up flashing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flashing may refer to:
- Flashing (technology), overwriting an EEPROM module in a device
- BIOS flashing, overwriting a BIOS image
- Flashing (cinematography), a technique that desaturates the color so that one sees more in shadowed areas
- Flashing (weatherproofing), construction material used to prevent the passage of water around objects
- Flash evaporation, causing evaporation by lowering a fluid's pressure below its vapour pressure
- Flashing light, such as a light bulb or computer's cursor
- Flash (manufacturing), excess material attached to a moulded product which must usually be removed
- Flashing (horse), a racehorse
- Exhibitionism, exposing one's body in a usually sexual way
- Facing (retail), getting rid of gaps on shelves to create the appearance of a fuller shelf
- Headlight flashing, briefly switching on main-beam headlights in a prompt action to warn oncoming drivers of dangers ahead
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flashing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.