|Look up flatten in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flatten may refer to:
- Flat-ten engine, an engine with two banks of five opposing cylinders each
- Svein Flåtten, Norwegian politician
- Mount Flatten, mountain in the animated television series The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show
- Flattening, the compression of a circle or sphere into an ellipse or an ellipsoid
- Flattening of affect, loss or lack of emotional expressiveness
- Regrading, changing the slope or grade of land; levelling
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flatten.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.