|County||Sogn og Fjordane|
|• Total||0.11 km2 (0.04 sq mi)|
|Elevation||20 m (70 ft)|
|• Density||2,391/km2 (6,190/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+01:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+02:00)|
|Post Code||6968 Flekke|
Flekke is located about 6.5 kilometres (4.0 mi) south of the municipal center of Dale. The village is situated at the end of the Flekkefjorden, an arm of the Dalsfjorden. The village of Guddal lies about 20 kilometres (12 mi) to the southeast in the valley of Guddalen. A few kilometers north of Flekke, lies the village of Haugland, while the bay continues south to Trollvika and a narrow strait into Flosjøen. 
The Red Cross Nordic United World College is located next to the Haugland Rehabilitation Center, just 2.5 kilometres (1.6 mi) north of Flekke. Haugland Rehabilitation Centre is owned by the Red Cross District of Sogn and Fjordane, and is part of the Norwegian Health Care System.  
- Statistisk sentralbyrå (1 January 2013). "Urban settlements. Population and area, by municipality".
- "Flekke i Fjaler" (in Norwegian). yr.no. Retrieved 2010-07-31.
- Guddalen (Store norske leksikon)
- UWC Red Cross Nordic (Red Cross Nordic)
- Haugland Int. R&D Center (Northern Periphery Programme(
|This Sogn og Fjordane location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|