Fletcher C. Johnson
Fletcher C. Johnson grew up in Brattleboro, Vermont before relocating to Brooklyn. In concert, Fletcher C. Johnson is joined by Todd Martin on bass, John Dougherty on drums, and Adam Meisterhans on lead guitar. Johnson's debut album, Salutations was released on Burger Records in 2012. In 2013, Burger released Johnson's sophomore album It Rained Something Wicked. Fletcher C. Johnson's third album Lesson In Tenderness, which took three years to complete, was recorded after an extensive tour of the East Coast of the United States. Fletcher C. Johnson has shared stages with Parquet Courts and King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard.
- Salutations (2012)
- It Rained Something Wicked (2013)
- Lessons in Tenderness (2016)
- "Hector's Pets and Fletcher C. Johnson take Union Pool back to simpler times on 6/1". The Deli Magazine | nyc.thedelimagazine.com/. Retrieved 2018-08-13.
- "REVIEW: FLETCHER C. JOHNSON". Aural Wes. Retrieved 2018-08-13.
- "Fletcher C Johnson". bandofthedayapp.com. Retrieved 2018-08-13.
- "Fletcher C. Johnson | Wilder Than Me | Super Fan 99". Never Enough Notes. 2016-04-11. Retrieved 2018-08-13.
- "O'Death announce LP, playing w/ Vietnam, Fletcher C Johnson & Shilpa Ray (who lost her boots at Baby's) — pics & dates". BrooklynVegan. Retrieved 2018-08-13.