Flexera is an American computer software company based in Itasca, Illinois.
In October 2009, Acresso Software, Inc. became Flexera Software. after a clash with a company of similar name.
On July 19, 2011 Thoma Bravo sold a majority stake in Flexera Software LLC to Teachers' Private Capital, the private investment department of the Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan. The transaction was finalized on October 3, 2011.
On June 5, 2019, Flexera acquired Asheville, NC based RISC Networks for an undisclosed amount.
- Thoma Bravo Completes Acquisition of Macrovision's Software Business Unit
- Acresso who? Macrovision spinoff changes name, again
- Flexera Software Acquires ManageSoft
- MSV, Janakiram. "Flexera Acquires RightScale - The Multi-Cloud Management Platform Company". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-11-25.
- Dignan, Larry. "Flexera buys RISC Networks to bolster cloud migration efforts". ZDnet. Retrieved 2019-06-07.
|This United States software corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|