Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up flicker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flicker may refer to:
- Flickers, woodpeckers of the subgenus Colaptes
- Flicker (screen), a change in brightness between frames that occurs on a cathode-ray screen at low refresh rates
- Flicker (light), is a directly visible change in brightness of a light source
- Power-line flicker, a fluctuation in the voltage of AC power lines, whose compliance is regulated by IEC61000-3-3
- Flicker noise, electrical noise with a 1/f spectrum.
- Flicker, a guitar tremolo made by ESP Guitars in the late 1970s and early 1980s
- Tal Flicker (born 1992), Israeli judoka
- Theodore Flicker (1930–2014), American playwright
- Yuval Flicker, (born 1955), American mathematician
- Flicker, the sophomore album by Ayria
- Flicker, the original bass guitarist for the band Manic Street Preachers
- Flicker, a character in the cartoon and video game Blazing Dragons
- Flicker (novel), a book by Theodore Roszak
- Flicker, a candle maker transformed into a candle man appearing in The Ice King of Oz and subsequent books by Eric Shanower.
- Flicker, a 1973 pinball table made by Bally
- Flicker Film Festival, an ongoing film series featuring Super 8 and 16mm short films
- Flicker Records, a record label belonging to Sony
- Flicker (album), the debut studio album by Niall Horan, or its title track
- The Flicker, an experimental film created in 1965 by Tony Conrad
- Flicker (film), a 2008 Canadian film
- "Flicker" (song), a song by Porter Robinson from the album Worlds
- Flecker, a surname
- Flicka, a 2006 film based on the book My Friend Flicka
- Flick (disambiguation)
- Flickr, a digital photo sharing website and service
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flicker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.