Flight 1 or Flight 001 may refer to:
- American Airlines Flight 1 (1936), a Douglas DC-2 that crashed near Goodwin, Arkansas in 1936 en route from Memphis and Little Rock
- American Airlines Flight 1, a Boeing 707 that crashed after a rudder failure in 1962 just out of New York towards Los Angeles
- "Flight 1", an episode of the television show Mad Men, centering in part on the American Airlines crash
- CSA Flight 001, a flight that crashed in Czechoslovakia in 1976
- Northwest Airlines Flight 1, a Lockheed Super Electra that suffered a fire on board and crashed in Montana in 1939 coming from Minneapolis
- Icelandic Airlines Flight 001, a Douglas DC-8 that crashed in Sri Lanka in 1978
- Qantas Flight 1, a flight that overran the runway in Bangkok in 1999
- TWA Flight 1, a Douglas DC-2 that crashed in Pennsylvania en route from Newark to Los Angeles in 1936
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flight 1.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.