Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fling may refer to:
- Fling, a brief casual relationship
- Fling (candy), a chocolate bar made by Mars, Incorporated
- Fling (film), a 2008 John Stewart Muller film
- FLING, the Struggle Front for the National Independence of Guinea
- "Fling", a song by Built to Spill from their 1994 album There's Nothing Wrong with Love
- Highland Fling, a traditional Scottish dance
- Fling (Irish), a traditional Irish musical form and dance
- Fling, a Flingo product used to transfer online digital information to a television set
- The Fling (band), a California music group
- "Fling", an episode of the television series Zoboomafoo
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.