Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fling may refer to:
- Fling, a brief casual relationship
- Fling (candy), a chocolate bar made by Mars, Incorporated
- Fling (film), a 2008 John Stewart Muller film
- FLING, the Struggle Front for the National Independence of Guinea
- "Fling", a song by Built to Spill from their 1994 album There's Nothing Wrong with Love
- Highland Fling, a traditional Scottish dance
- Fling (Irish), a traditional Irish musical form and dance
- Fling, a Flingo product used to transfer online digital information to a television set
- The Fling (band), a California music group
- "Fling", an episode of the television series Zoboomafoo
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.