Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up flivver in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flivver is early twentieth-century American slang for an automobile. It may refer to:
- Flivver, nickname for the Ford Model T, the first mass-produced automobile
- Flivver, nickname for the Paulding-class destroyer, a series of U.S. Navy destroyers
- Flivver, nickname for the Smith-class destroyer, first ocean-going destroyers in the U.S. Navy
- The Flivver King, a 1937 novel by Upton Sinclair
- Flivver Lo-V (New York City Subway car), a type of subway car built in 1915
- Ford Flivver, a single-seat aircraft that did not go into production
- Luke's Fatal Flivver, a 1916 American short comedy film
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flivver.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.