Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up flivver or fliver in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flivver is early twentieth-century American slang for an automobile. It may refer to:
- Flivver, nickname for the Ford Model T, the first mass-produced automobile
- Flivver, nickname for the Paulding-class destroyer, a series of U.S. Navy destroyers
- Flivver, nickname for the Smith-class destroyer, first ocean-going destroyers in the U.S. Navy
- The Flivver King, a 1937 novel by Upton Sinclair
- Flivver Lo-V (New York City Subway car), a type of subway car built in 1915
- Ford Flivver, a single-seat aircraft that did not go into production
- Luke's Fatal Flivver, a 1916 American short comedy film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flivver.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.