Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Wine with Food: Pairing Notes and Recipes from The New York Times
- Park Avenue Potluck
- Park Avenue Potluck Celebrations: Entertaining at Home with New York's Savviest Hostesses
- The New York Restaurant Cookbook
- The Great Potato Book
- Venetian Taste
- Florence Fabricant's Pleasures of the Table
- New Home Cooking
- The New York Times Dessert Cookbook
- The New York Times Seafood Cookbook
- Elizabeth Berry's Great Bean Book (with Elizabeth Berry)
Patricia Fabricant, her daughter, designed five of her books.
- "Alumni and Alumnae Weekend: Dean's Day Award Luncheon" (PDF). On The Square. New York University. Spring 2007. p. 9. Archived from the original (PDF) on 8 October 2011. Retrieved 28 May 2012.
- "Food writer offers book of options enjoyed by cooks". The Courier. UPI. 24 November 1986. pp. 2C. Retrieved 28 May 2012.
- "Cookstr - Florence Fabricant". Cookstr. Retrieved 23 June 2013.
|This article about an American journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|