|Full name||Florian Adel Makhedjouf|
|Date of birth||January 11, 1991|
|Place of birth||Ivry-sur-Seine, France|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 06:04, 23 January 2016 (UTC).
Makhedjouf began his career at age 6 with local club ES Vitry. The following year he joined US Villejuif where he played until age 13 before spending two seasons with US Ivry. There he was spotted by Pierre Reynaud of Paris Saint-Germain and was signed to the club. In June 2010, he was part of the PSG Under-19 team that won the Under-19 National Championship, beating Monaco 4-2 on penalties in the final.
On December 15, 2010, Makhedjouf made his professional debut for Paris Saint-Germain in a 2010–11 UEFA Europa League group stage match against FC Karpaty Lviv. Makhedjouf came in as a substitute in the 91st minute in place of Mevlüt Erdinç. At the end of the season, the club announced that Makhedjouf's contract would not be extended and he was free to leave.
- Découverte : Florian Adel Makhedjouf : «Moi aussi, je rêve de faire sortir le peuple algérien dans la rue» Retrieved 15 April 2016.
- "Interview - Florian Makhedjouf (PSG) : " Il faut préparer la saison prochaine"". 23 April 2010. Retrieved 16 December 2010.
- "Finale U19: Le PSG Champion!". 6 June 2010. Retrieved 16 December 2010.
- UEFA Europa League 2011 - Karpaty-PSG Retrieved 16 December 2010. Archived December 18, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Makhedjouf va s'en aller" [Makhedjouf will leave]. 19 May 2011. Retrieved 24 June 2011.
- Florian MAKHEDJOUF : Officiellement au CSSA
- "F. Makhedjouf : "A 100% pour le club"" [F. Makhedjouf : "A 100% with the club"] (in French). redstar.fr. 21 August 2013. Retrieved 22 October 2013.
- "Makhedjouf en selection" (in French). Retrieved 16 December 2010.