|Synagogue||MJLF in eastern Paris|
|Yeshiva||Schechter Institute of Jewish Studies|
|Organisation||Liberal Jewish Movement of France|
Floriane Chinsky (born 1974 in Paris, France) is the first female rabbi in Belgium.
In 2005, she was ordained as a rabbi at the Schechter Institute in Jerusalem; the same year she received a Ph.D. in sociology of law, with a thesis studying the social representations of Jewish law in France. She became Belgium's first female rabbi in 2005, at Beth Hillel, Brussels’ Reform congregation. In 2010, she became the rabbi at the Masorti congregation, Neve Shalom, in Saint-Germain-en-Laye, and in 2013, became a rabbi at the Liberal Jewish Movement of France in Paris. She is the third woman to become a rabbi in France.
- ^ "Représentation de la loi juive et de sa flexibilité - OpenGrey". www.opengrey.eu. Retrieved 2018-10-08.
- ^ Laporte, Christian (2005-09-09). "Madam Rabbi Floriane Chinsky ..." La Libre Belgique (in French).
- ^ "Brussels sprouting: Belgium gets its first female rabbi". Jweekly.com. 2006-01-27. Retrieved 2010-11-19.
- ^ Chinsky, Floriane. "L'auteure". Liberté juive (in French).
- ^ "Rabbin Floriane Chinsky". Floriane Chinsky (in French). 2014-05-13. Retrieved 2018-09-04.
- ^ "Our Rabbis". www.mjlf.org. MJLF. Retrieved 2018-09-04.
- ^ "Être femme rabbin en France : une pratique rare". The Times of Israël (in French). 2015-12-14. Retrieved 2019-06-09.