From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flotation or floatation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flotation (also spelled floatation) involves phenomena related to the relative buoyancy of objects.
The term may refer to:
- Flotation, any material added to the hull of a watercraft to keep the hull afloat
- Flotation process, in process engineering, a method for the separation of mixtures
- Flotation (archaeology), a method for recovering very small artefacts from excavated sediments
- Floatation (song), a 1990 electronic music song by The Grid
- Flotation (shares), an initial public offering of stocks or shares in a company
- Flotation therapy, a technique which uses Isolation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flotation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.